24 March 2011

Handwriting Tag!

So, last night, I was tagged by Tezza from myteeefine.com for this handwriting tag!

Here it is!! As you wanted Tezza... LOL My unreadable handwriting!

1. What's your name/blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".
4. Favourite quote?
5. Your favourite song?
6. Your favourite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people.



For my jersey, I forgot when you write the name, it's case-sensitive and I ALSO forgot taht my own writing has no proper case! LOL It's such a mixture of upper and lower cases that it's horrible. I have no idea where I got the idea from back in the days LOL!

But here it is... :( I was quite sad when I got my jersey.. LOL wtf
Eveyone think it's a secret message LOL FML I hope it at least made a word HAHA


Yay~!!! I'm gonna go do some make-up looks and have dinner! Have a great night, you guys!

Yours deerest,
----

2 comments :

  1. lmaoooo thats so funny HAHAHA
    i write in caps and small as well but thats just funny LOL
    so cute tram
    <3
    and your writing's funky ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol aww that's too bad what happened with your jersey but at least you'll get a good laugh out of it whenever you see it xD I <3 BigBang too - LOVE their newest album!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...