01 August 2011

Saturday/Sunday Steals #10

Hey lovelies! I'm been holding back from posting this post, simply because I'm paranoid that my posts will be too frequently updated that it'll bore you guys!

Because I, myself actually get really sick and bored of blogs that posts 3 posts a day... but I understand that everyone has their very own preference(s). However, I hope all have been well for everyone!

I've been hooked onto Adele's 'Someone Like You' lately. I love slow songs, especially with an amazing vocal, hence my favourite singers are Park Bom (!), Adele and Charice.

Anyways, onto items I've got from the markets last week...

I've been pick up lots and lots of nail polishes which I don't even know if I'm gonna ever finish! Here's Rimmel Lasting Finish in Tangerine Queen, 2 Face Of Australia Colour Pro Triple Action and a nice coral/pink polish from Designer Brands.


...and Maybelline's foreverstrong polish in Lasting Lilac, a polish from Maybelline's Colorama and also a creamy purple nail varnish.


The nail polishes above are 50 cents each!

Also, a Nutrimetics polish that I picked up a few weeks back... I love frosty colours!



And now.. these two cavemen dolls! Hahahah! They're so hairy and fluffy!!


.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

If you found that rude, sorry I didn't warn you.
If you are offended by it, you shouldn't be.
If you're younger than 12 and angry because this is the first time you're being exposed to such nudity, then you shouldn't be online at all! Kids these days are so spoilt! LOL
If you found that funny.. GOOD ON YOU!
If you couldn't relate to neither dolls... HUH?

LMAO They look too cute and too funny (and maybe a tad rude)!


Anyways, that's all I've whooped from the markets last week, hope you enjoyed the post!

7 comments :

  1. LOL~~~!! I laughed out loud when I saw the cavemen pics. That is hilarious.

    Nice market haul~ Bummer I prob can't get to one because the one is Sydney is pretty far from where I am.

    Oh~ I have been addicted to Adele "Somebody like you' too! And I also love Park Bom's songs too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love those dolls!
    And I have that exact same designer brands nail polish, the colour is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those purple colors! I never use purples but I would love to switch it up

    -Erica

    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your market hauls especially the rimmel nail polish for only 50cents *I need to go to the markets more often*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! I was like OMG CUTE CAVEMEN DOLLS I WANT ONE and then i got confused by the scrolling and then BAM MY EYES LOL but it was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...