21 September 2011

Hello hello!

Hey lovelies! I've haven't posted anything person and non-beauty related for such a long time... so here it is!

Thanks for the awesome comments on my previous post. Some people found the way I expressed myself very amusing and some even think it's an awesome post... hahahhaha.

Honestly, I felt like a bitch typing that post up. I thought it'd be too rude and offensive! Oh wells...


Moving on...

So.. today, 7/11 (a petrol station) held a 'BYO Cup' day where you bring your own cup, pay $2.60 and you can fill up your whole cup whether it's small or large.

So I went with a few people and bought our cups to fill up of course.

HAHAHAH

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Bro, might as well take the whole machine home with ya.

I'm just kidding, neither photos are of my friends. I found those photos from Facebook and thought I'd show you guys. Heh.

I DID go to 7/11 to fill up my cup though... which was a mug :) I couldn't finish it thoughhhhhh :(

It looks so colourful and pretty! :)

On another note, I recently received my blogger business cards from Vistaprint for this weekend at Sydney IMATS and ABBW (Australian Beauty Blogger Weekend)! I designed it first, and then re-designed my whole blog template to match it! I'm quite proud of myself to be honest (hehehe).


What I'm unhappy about is the font size of the business card. It's so so so small which makes it a tad hard to read. What do you think? My biz cards look so kiddy LOL. I wonder if anyone would want to take them if I hand them out!

The last breaking news is that I've finally been able to rock red lipsticks! Can y'all believe? I never wear red lipsticks because it makes my teeth look yellow and puts emphasis on my acne scars. But I had a full face of make-up done today and left the house with this red lipstick!

Meh, it doesn't look very intensified in the photo.. but it's actually a gorgeous red-coral by Rimmel London in Tell No One from their Color Show Off range.


Finally been able to jump out of my comfort nudey-pink zone. Hahaha. I still love my pinks though! I might do a post soon of my pink faves!


Hope you've had a wonderful day!

6 comments :

  1. oh wow LOL kfc buckets?????????!! And I like that colour on you :) different! Very pretty yayyayyayayay for your business cards naw, creative lil trammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah that second photo is epic!
    cute business card and that lipstick is gorgeous on you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol holy cow! your brother is crazyy. I wish we have something like that here in canada haha

    love reading your blog too!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL wow people really take advantage of freebies. I think the red lip look is really nice on you! I know how you feel though, because I love the look of a red lip but it's out of my comfort zone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh where's your sweatshirt from? I love it! Reminds me of something 2NE1 would wear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...