26 February 2012

Updates: Old Posts

Hi Everyone!!! I hope you're all doing well and enjoyed my previous post.

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be fixing photos and contents of my previous posts whether it's a review (opinions will still remain the same) or swatch.

Photos will be re-edited, because I want everything of my posts to be consistent and up to date with the recent ones!

And I've recently learnt how to correct colours so they are more true to life, so I'd also like to update my previous swatches! ^_^

I'd be tweeting and placing links on my Facebook page, so you can keep up to date with me on those social platforms!


Besides that, I hope you all have a wonderful start to the week!

T

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...