28 July 2012

Saturday/Sunday Steals #22

I swear.. the more I post about these lil market haul, the more I feel like a hoarder! I'm gonna repeat myself.. but can ya believe.. this post marks the 22nd post in my Saturday/Sunday Steals series!

Yikes!

I got these products... err.... two weeks ago?! Can't remember (a hoarder's first world problem)!

Manicare Foundation Sponge packs for 50c each! Very rarely do I use sponges, but they were so damn cheap so I thought I'd get some just in case I do need it one day!


More sponges from Beauty Essentials. Also 50c each!


Also picked up an OPI nail polish 'Funky Dunkey' from their Shrek Forever After (2010) Collection, Revlon's Nail Enamel in Beach (from their 2010 Summer collection, I think) and Sportsgirl Nail It in Iceberg! I'm not sure of the prices since these were paid with a bunch of other stuff by Mumma.


My nail polish collection is growing and growing and growing and growing and growing... sigh!

Today's post is a tad less exciting, but I promise next week's market haul post will be exciting! ;)


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

8 comments :

  1. lol Tram you are too funny. I'm the same too I buy things because it's on sale and not because i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i feel exactly the same.
    its with everything.. its so cheap "what if i need it one day" "what if when i need it its expensive" lolol
    youre not alone! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha Linny! So true! And then the room starts to get all messy and full, and then you wonder WHY?!?!?

      Delete
  3. Wow I love the green and purple nailpolish, such nice colors! I guess I am the minority with only buying stuff I need but that's okay! People are different and you make the stores really happy I guess! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do the same! Teach me how to do that Sam!

      Delete
  4. Oooo I gotta start taking trips to the markets! You go to trash & treasure right? I use to go there when I was younger but I can't be bothered driving all the way down to casula hahaha! My mum use to go there to buy fruits there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And Flemington! Trash and Treasure is the best though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...