I'm so busy that I was considering not to post today, but 'Saturday's Swatches' is my favourite series to do! Simply because it's easy to whip up and I know it comes to be super helpful to you guys!
Last week's Saturday's Swatches, I've mentioned that I really wanted to post about Australis' Go Long Longwear Lipsticks, so here it is! ^_^
The newly released range contains 8 "semi-matte" shades which is described to be intensely pigmented whilst providing up to 10 hours wear of comfort on the lips.
Hmmmm.. what do you think?
When I received these.. my first thought was "WOW!!", but then again, who's not in for new Australis products? Not me! :P
But then I took a closer look at the shades and I'd have to say... the range has some pretty funky shades. As you can see, there's lots of browns and beiges with only 2 brights.
- Easy Chic: A puce-toned beige
- Ghetto and Glam: These two are REALLY similar when swatched. They confuse me (lol). However, in the tube, Ghetto is lighter and is more pink to vampy-purple, whereas Glam is deeper and is more red to vampy-purple.
- Boho: Another brown, but it's more tan, more warm-toned (whereas Easy Chic is more cool-toned).
- Uber Cool: A purple with pink tones. It's also quite dull. Doesn't look that bad on the lips actually!
- Preppy: Light warm-toned nude pink
- Trendy: A BRIGHT cool-toned barbie pink
- Diva: RED. Medium-toned red.
I've worn Uber Cool and Preppy already and so far, I do like it! Can't wait to try out Trendy and Diva. I probably won't touch the other shades though... However, if you're in for dark and deeper colours, then look no further!
Which shades are YOU eye-ing?
If you have aready tried out the range, then let us know below in the comments!