01 November 2013

Wrap Up: Think Pink Project

Okay! Here we are.... Not only is it November, but it's also time to wrap up this month's Think Pink Project!


At the beginning of the month, I've posted about this project with the expectation very little response! It's not the end of the month.. so I guess now would be the best time to update you all on this...

There were actually very little responses LOL! But that's okay! We'll try again next year! I still hope you've enjoyed all the pink posts that has gone live throughout the month! ^~^ I've had a great time putting posts together. I've finally managed to post a full review of two blushers, which I thought would've been hard, but they turned out okay!


Wrap up of my Think Pink! Project:

  1. Revlon Nail Lacquer in 'Girly' >>
  2. Rimmel London Apocalips Lacquer in 'Nova' >>
  3. LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubblegum >>
  4. Cedel Blow Dry Faster Heat Protector >>
  5. OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Japanese Rose Garden' >>
  6. Savvy By DB Blusher in 'Savvy Pink' >>
  7. My favourite pink gradient lips featuring Max Factor >>
  8. Models Prefer Gloss Stick in 'Marshmallow' >>
  9. Face Of Australia's NEW Carnivale Nail Collection >>
  10. Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in 'Honky Tonk' >>
  11. Mehron Cheek Powder in 'Rose Wood' >>
  12. Essie Nail Lacquer in 'Super Bossa Nova' >>
  13. A little pink market haul! >>


As for the comments collected....
For the 13 posts *so far*, the total comments are......


91
(highlight above for number)


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's fine, I still have one big ending post coming up that I've still got comments to gather from... Please stay tuned for it! 


3 comments :

  1. I cant believe how fast one month flies! Congratulations on completing this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for doing something like this, I thought there would be more comments to be honest :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you on doing this! I'm sure next year there will be more! And it'll be more successful. But good on you for doing so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...