01 January 2014

Drugstore Cosmetics Launches for Australia - January 2014

Happy New Year everyone! Feliz Ano Novo! 

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Years! =) May 2014 be a great, new start for each and everyone of you. Shall we start the new year with these newly launched products? 

I think sooooo! 

Australis Neon Crush Collection
New year, new start, new collection! 


  • Blush in LYLAS ($12.95/1 shade duo) -- Stands for "Love You Like A Sister", is a two-toned palette. Oddly, both shades of blush are described to be "matte", but is also described to have a soft shimmer finish. 
  • Bronzer in YOLO ($12.95/1 shade) -- Stands for... I'm sure you already know! This bronzer promises to provide an "instant airbrushed warmth" to the complexion, whilst featuring silky shimmer... wot? *confused 


Left to right: LAFS (Love At First Sight), LOLZ (Laugh Out Loudz), OMG (Oh My God), XOXO

Let me just say.. the choice of colours for the packaging of these eyeshadows.... errr.. *shakeshead.
I just feel like they're not very "Australis". More of an "essence" kinda feel. A bit out there, I guess >_<"


#herecomesthesun, #learntolive, #noregrets

Gloss Sticks ($9.95/3 shades)
Ok, now THIS looks much more "Australis" to me! Love the vibe and simplicity. These are neon lip gloss pencils that has been "formulated with UV responsive technology, allowing lips to glove under a blacklight". Eek. Neon and glows in the dark.... lip products? *-*


Nail Colours ($7.95/5 shades)
If these don't define "neon", then I'm not sure what does! Available in 5 shades, these are "UV responsive colours" and also glows in the dark.

...and that wraps up Australis' Neon Crush Collection! =)



Maybelline Color Show Brocades ($5.95/5 shades)
These are a limited edition nail polish collection, so if you are a fan of these, grab them before they're gone! The collection features metallic glitter shades with a golden holographic base. Sounds so interesting! I'd like to see these in action. Will have to get googling later!





Last, but not least, there's Lush. Lush is definitely not a drugstore-ended brand, but as their products are reasonably affordable, I'd like to include them from now! 

Lush The Kiss Tinted Lip Balm ($9.95)
Featuring a whipped mixture of humectant butters, the [tasty] tinted lip balm is described to smooth into the lips leaving a high-shine look. The contained organic mandarin and almond essential oils are suppose to create an uplifting fragrance, whilst the guarana seed powder acts as a natural lip plumper. 



Okay, that's all for this month's launches! I also have a big Vietnam cosmetics haul post coming soon! Make sure to keep an eye out for that. Then fingers crossed that I will be able to start blogging again. The motivation..... I'm feeeeeeeling it! 


Let me know which products you're excited to see in store!
What do you think of Australis' NEW Neon Collection?!


Let me know your thoughts! 


4 comments :

  1. I really really would love to get a lip crayon and an eyeshadow duo from their new collection! If and when I go to visit australia, I totally will be looking for this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see both the neon and glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gloss sticks look amazing! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...