24 October 2014

Big W Haul: 15 products for $11.85!

**THIS SALE IS STILL ON UNTIL 5 NOV 2014** 

HEY.

Your bargain queen is striking back today with a wonderful haul post. Short, sweet and stingy haul post!

The moment Amy from Bottled Beauty spilled about the to-be-on-sale deals at Big W, I knew exactly what I wanted to get. Yeap.

Every single time FOA does $4 off, my automatic go-to's are their Make-Up Remover Wipes and nail polishes. Drops down to 50c-$1 per packet of wipes and less than $2 for their nail lacquers. Unfortunately, there were none left at the Big W that I visited... urgh.


I was SO surprised to see lacquers or their nail collection dropping down to 75c though! FOA has always sent me their nail lacquers, but I cleared the shelf anyways. These 5 will go to my friend in Singapore (who's a nail fanatic) and the other 4 will go to my Uni friends since we're having our final exam next week and I won't see them until next year! Aaaaaaaaaaa.


Sharpeners -- My one broke, and these dropped down to... 75c? Or 95c. I forgot, but so cheap! I picked up 3 which should last my sister and I for a while!


Maybelline was also having $4 OFF, and I think most people miss this... but their Express Make-Up Remover.... originally retails for $4.95... So.... away I hauled, the 3 remaining bottles for less than $1!


The girl who worked at Big W didn't even realise that these products dropped down to be so cheap! Hahahaha.

Works for me though.

If you're gonna hit up these sales, I highly recommend:
  • FOA Lip Liners (~$2)
  • FOA Nail Polishes (~$2)
  • FOA Lip Paints, review here > (~$3)
  • FOA Sharpeners (~$1)
  • FOA Wipes (~$1)
  • FOA Liquid Eyeliner, review here > (~$6)
  • Maybelline Express Make-Up Removers (~$1)
  • Maybelline Nail Polishes (~$2)
  • Australis Wipes (~$2)

Let me know, let me know!


8 comments :

  1. OMG !! thats a fab haul, too bad I missed it :(
    Love that Maybelline makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NooooooooooooooOooOOooo. It's still on! Actually only started yesterday! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing bargains! I'm really annoyed that I don't have a Big W really near me. Seriously though, I'm such a stinge and this sale is amazing haha!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to blogging but this Blog is a gold mine !! Read this story and knew immediately I had to follow you. Will let you know how I go when I check out my nearest Big W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blogging world Michelle! Thank you for your kind words :D Let me know how it goes! X

      Delete
  4. OMG I MUST GO TO BIG W NOOOOOW!!!
    Why you do this to me Tram. T_T

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always keep an eye on your blog because you always know where the bargains are! I'm definitely going to go pick up some nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...