28 October 2014

DIY: Cookie Jar (~$10)

HI! Quick update.

I usually don't include videos in my blog posts, but there's really no point of me taking snaps of this DIY project when a short video to watch would be much better!


Yes! It's my very own video. I do have a YouTube channel if you did not know.

I'm still much more of a blogger than vlogger, but if you prefer beauty vlogs, then here is my channel. I do monthly launch videos too, and some rambles and vlogs.

Anyhows, the cookie jar costed me less than $10 to make and is fairly quick to do.

  • Jar, $3 (The Reject Shop)
  • Cookies, $3~4 (Woolworths)
  • Ribbon, $2 (The Reject Shop)
  • Gift Tag, FREE!



Something different, but I hope you like it!


X

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow :) Using paint samples as tags is such a clever idea !! Will be makind use of that his Christmas for sure !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...