27 October 2014

Mani-Monday: Peek-A-Boo!

In midst of clearing out my nail collection (I have way too many nail polishes), so I thought I'd start a Mani-Monday series to brighten up everyone's Mondays.

Lucky me, life of a jobless uni student, so every Monday is already brightened. Don't jelly arh!

My first brand to clear out is.. Australis!

Peek-a-boo ($7.95),a creme lilac that goes on smooth and silky. I don't quite like these lilac colours so this one will definitely have to go to a friend, or my Mum's collection. She loves these light purples.



A quick snap of this other polish too. It's labelled "Aqua", but it's definitely the wrong label. It is most likely discontinued though, since I couldn't find it on their site.



Just a metallic blue. Probably will find them in those $3 Australis clearance bins. Worth getting though! Lovely formula, lovely shade with lovely pigmentation.

Daz all!


What's on YOUR nails this Monday?




Disclaimer: Both products were purchased by moi. 

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...