10 November 2014

Mani-Monday: Date in the Moonlight


If you follow me on Insta, you would've known that I've spring-cleaned my nail stash. A total count of 286 nail polishes (yes, I am a freak).

So I've picked out three full (and big) jars of lacquers and placed them by the side of my bed, swearing to wear one every week so I can blog about them, then pass them onto friends.


Date In The Moonlight by essence ($3.25) was my third pick out of the jar.


Doesn't look too interesting in the bottle, eh? Looks dull and boring.


Very beautiful dark navy blue though, with slight blue shimmers. A bit hard to see the shimmers if you're not close up, but I still really like it! Will keep this one back in my collection. I can definitely see myself wearing it again sometime in the colder months (trying to be all season-trendy n' shiz = me).


Formula was smooth and pigmented. I've always loved essence's big, fat, rounded-tip brushes too. Offers a really quick and precise application for my big nails, the rounded corner hugs my cuticles P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y! Peeps with smaller nails will hate these brushes though..


What lacquer are you rockin' today?



Disclaimer: Product was purchased by me.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...