15 December 2014

Mani-Monday: Autumn Spice

A spice of autumn for those who are missing the chilly autumn season! Actually, I take that back! If you live in the Sydney-West region, the past week has been even worse than this year's Autumn! If those leaves weren't still stuck on their branches, we could seriously just call it Autumn.

I secretly love this weather though.. heh.

But I digress. Long time no Parfumerie!


My last feature of the Parfumerie range was with their Winter Mint, and I haven't really touched em since. As I've said, I really don't like scented-nail polishes.. They are just too much for someone who touches (not picking!!) their nose (habit!) and face a lot.

Autumn Spice ($15.95) is real gorgz though. It's not your normal brown, as you can tell from the bottle! Fine specks of shimmers, over this dark brown, chocolate-brown. Surely does remind me a lot of Autumn, and spices (doh!).


Don't ask me about the scent though! I have no idea what it smells like, never came across such a scent. Although it smells nice, but also overpowering at the same time. Not my cuppa tea.. ◑.◑


Short and sweet post!


As this post goes live, I should've landed in China. Will be away for two weeks, but will have posts scheduled! BE MY TWEETHEART AND GRAM-BUDZ to keep updated with pics, and more! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Disclaimer: Product was purchase by me!

2 comments :

  1. A really gorgeous shade! I love the iridescence and different coloured shimmer. I have one of these and wasn't much a fan of the scent, but the formula was nice. Have a blast in China!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tone of the shade is really nice! And your nails are looking so healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...