07 January 2015

Top 5 Pinks of 2014

2014 was the year of pink for me! I remember ages ago being really into coral lips and FOTD, but last year was [mostly] just pink, pink, pink!


Well, 6 if you count them beautiful pink roses. I LOVE them. Bought them at the markets for $2 and Mumma keeps saying they're ugly! Unbelievaboh! ( ಠ ಠ )

I'm not really one for eyeshadows, and even if I am, not pink eyeshadows anyways, hence the lippy and blusher overdose...


① FACE OF AUSTRALIA LIP QUENCH IN "PEACHES N CREAM" ($9.45)*
Let's see. How many times have I mentioned this as my top pink pick? Probably 2423599252 times. I'm sure you've all heard about this, the colour is just really adorbs... ok, we'll leave it at that! (。・・。)



 BYS BLUSH TRIO IN "ON THE BRIGHT SIDE" ($6.95)
One of the most handy blushers in my stash. Three punchy pinks in a pod, it is. My main go-to's are the side pinks, as they are infused with shimmers, whereas the mid is just matte (and also a tad too bright).



③ ESSENCE LIP LINER IN "WISH ME A ROSE" ($2.00)
Brought this baby to China and used it every. single. day! Such a pretty colour. I've reviewed it here. It gets incredibly creamy with the hotter weather, so it worn down fast since I've purchased it. Need to repurchase soon..



④ NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREME IN 'SAN PAULO' ($12.95)
The shade is gorgeous! I've discovered it towards the end of 2014... during my time in Guangzhou actually. Really wearable alone, and sometimes, I'd use it over essence Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose for the Korean gradient lip look!



⑤ FACE OF AUSTRALIA MINERAL THERAPY ILLUMINATOR ($14.95)*
The hype for these may be over, but it has only just begun for me! I've never been one for liquid illuminators, but this shade is amazing! It's pigmented so it's a must to skip blush [for me]. I use a small traditional foundation brush to apply this, to avoid dirtying my fingers and for that stand-out pearly look to stay!



Ah. So pink! Maybe I'll take a sharp turn this year and you'll find a "top 5 blacks of 2015" at the end of the year.. Hehehe. (dirty mind: on)

Jokes! How inappropriate of moi~ ( ̄^ ̄メ)\(_ _ ;)


LIST ME 5 OF YOUR TOP PINKS!


Disclaimer: Products marked with (*) were provided by PR for review consideration only!

4 comments :

  1. I love your pink lip products, pink is such a gorgeous shade ♥
    artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that particular shade of essence lip liner before but me likey. That bys blush trio is so pretty!
    http://berrixbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...