19 April 2015

Sat-Swatches: Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Matte Eye Pencil

Rise and shine ma lil dumplings!

Beautiful weather outside right now, from my window pane. Not a Saturday, but would still love to post about these eyeliners that I swatched when I was prancin' around at Priceline!

Felt like I haven't been there in years!


I spotted a fancy Revlon stand with these on em' though, costed a whopping $23.95. My first swatch was the yellow shade, Matte Lemon!


They glided on to be really creamy, and I was intrigued by the pigmentation of the two brighter shades, Matte Lemon and Matte Marine! Matte Lemon reminds me of Beyonce's yellow eye make-up in Lady Gaga's old Telephone music video:


A look that I've tried to recreate back in yonks. Don't think it worked out too well. Might give it another go when I have time (and a yellow eyeliner/shadow that'll be bright enough)!


Anyways, as you can see from the photo, it smudged on my hands a tad, and really easily too. Hopefully it would work better on the eyes though... No idea how it performs since I don't own any!


Share with us your experience with these if you have tried em' though!



1 comment :

  1. Never tried these before, but the lighter blue and yellow look very pigmented! The price is a bit much considering that it smudged a little as well.

    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...