13 February 2016

SAT-SWATCHES: Maybelline Color Blur Cream Matte Lip Pencils

QUICK POST!


Sooooo, like, I just came back from prancing around at Priceline!

I had two vouchers on hand so wanted to grab some of L'Oreal Infallible Matte FX Lip Colours (now on sale for ~$16!) but they were out of stock, so I headed over to Maybelline's stand to check out their latest Colourblur Cream Matte Lip Pencils ($17.95) instead.


Sadly they don't have any ongoing sales, so I've decided to wait until a nice sale comes along to pick up these babies... frugal life, I know! (/-(エ)-\)

No shame walking around with an arm full of swatches, but dam, it wasn't easy trying to keep them in tact without smudging or rubbing em' off.

Had to go shopping for some grocery after, so tried to be as careful as I could to not smudge em. Carefully picked up chicken, meat and cheese, and then carefully carried my groceries, and then carefully drove home, carefully opened the door and dashed into the house, to the camera in my room! lol.

Hopefully you'll find these swatches helpful! I already know which shades I'll be getting!

Pink Insanity, Fast + Fuchsia, Berry Misbehaved, Orange Ya Glad, Partner In Crimson, Plum Please, I Like to Mauve It


Yes!

Fast + Fuchsia, Berry Misbehaved and Partner In Crimson for me please! Or, the whole shade range (except Pink Insanity, way too cool-toned!).

*hints boyfriend*

Oh waitttttttttt, he's in Thailand for V-tines!  (⊙﹏⊙✿)


What's everyone getting up to for V'tines, btw?


P.S. I think we only have 8 of the 10 shades available in Australia.

3 comments :

  1. Pretty swatches! Lovely colors and highly pigmented indeed. I am eyeing on that Orange Ya Glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how vibrant all the colours are, definitely great for a pop of colour on the lips :) Any clue how the formula performs?

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades. Will definitely need to pick up some of these xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...